joi, februarie 26, 2009

Thursday [need to know]



i need to know what people say
when death is strolling round their bed
i need to know what words to use
when you depart... 
what should I choose 
to keep your heart...
loving ahead?

should i allow the tears to fall...
and let you see i fret your loss?
i need to know what song to hum
when you collide 
should i keep mum [a tacea]
and just abide [a astepta]
for you to cross?

i need to know how does it feel 
when you come back from death or night
no need to strive for right or wrong
for i am here 
and i am strong 
for you my dear
...you're my delight.

should i predict the same result
based on ideas that love brought up?
i need to see a heart that works 
not pumping blood 
but taking walks 
closer to god 
on mountains top.

i need to know what silence is 
and clear your mind of my own thoughts.
i need to give you something real 
and hold you tight 
be sure you'll feel 
the troops that fight 
to clear the knots 

...of my unclear

[I did have some second thoughts about it, thou...]

i need to know why do i need 
a daily reason to be true 
to smile, to love, to cry, forgive
and care for life
so I may live .
to end this strife
what should i do?

i need to know why i'm obsessed
with more than just a mere "I"
who dared change focus on your heart
for loving "you" 
i changed the part 
where i was true
and made you sigh.

i need to know not just the truth 
i need to know your highs and lows 
i need this "us" to shut my eyes 
in rest of sleep 
while this night dies 
and i still keep 
the dream i chose.

i need not feel afraid again 
and guilt i want never this nigh 
i'm scared of being wrong like this 
of bringing pain 
a sower kiss 
a "me" you'd gain 
that makes you cry.
[...i'd rather die]

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu