marți, aprilie 20, 2010

rootless tree

in all my dreams I wish I were awake
I wish I could be running
I wish you were not stunning
I wish I were not fake
I'm captive, while you're shining

in all my dreams I know I must behave
I know I should be gone
I know we should be one
I sing, I cry, I rave...
I'm dead and it ain't fun

in all my dreams... it's you I care about
in all my dreams... you are
in all my dreams... you're far
this silence yields a shout
I loved you up to par

I'm longing to be free
of us, of you... of me
of words I didn't speak
of all that made us peak..
I need my words be heard
love whispered word by word...
hearts blistered down by hate
be healed by Him not fate!

a rootless tree I am
I shiver in the rain
my fruit... my love for you
bears death, despair... and pain!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu