sâmbătă, ianuarie 23, 2010

Stone cold

I don't need no words of comfort
Nor I long for warmth of sun
Songs don't keep pace with my heart beat
I don't think I'm even worth it...
History...
Has just begun.

I don't pour out tears of panic
Nor I long for your embrace
I don't dream of silver lining.
Though the moon might still be shining
All is gone without a trace.

I don't try to waste my time here
Yet I dare say yours I did.
All I've paid
I now endorse
Though I dread pain and remorse
I shall live now as you bid

Here I am with all I might be
Proven wrong in depths of bone
Have it all:
my love, my fear
Hatred, passion, smile and tear
Lover, friend or stranger... peer

Ever such I'll hold you dear
Since I am to live alone.

I plead guilty...
Throw your stone!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu