duminică, iulie 19, 2009

Three minutes


My life seems to be
Split in present and past
There's no real future
I can dream of now
Cause seconds are ticking
And people are watching
How waves take me deeper
Away from my vow.

I wish sweeter memories
Would flood out the thoughts
That keep me awake
In loss and despair
I wish i could smile
And keep my eys shut
I wish i could breath in
Your fragrance, your air.

One minute is gone
Along with my hope
I couldn't care less
I can't breath
You'd think my repentance
Would make me grow whole
But parts make a mess
Underneath.

I only have seconds
To miss you once more
And only the water aside.
Now, please read the story
You wrote in my heart
And then let sweet death
Be my guide.

For someday I'll truly
Come back, live again
When tears won't be shed
On your face.
When hearts, minds
And souls
Will hope once again
To clutch at past heaven's
Embrace.

Believe not my words,
But heartbeat and love
And trust not the smiles
Of a fool.
You look underneath
To what's hidden between
Thinner lines of pure truth
And the shreds of my skin
Then you'll see how it's great
How it's pure, true, still cruel
Still afar, far above
With no reason or fuel
But the hope of your kiss...

That's three minutes of duel.

Being dead ain't so cool
While love is.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu